I’m just gonna let the world figure this out
What does this mean???? Help????
Wait for it
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
This is the realest shit
The longlist for the 2014 Man Booker has been announced, the first of its kind to have writers from all over the world competing, including American writers Joshua Ferris, Karen Joy Fowler, Richard…
Make me a centaur in this endless, empty void!
Art by the awesome Iguana Mouth
Scared Curly Haired Dude - Me
Chill Dragon Girl - Jay
real tears are coming out of my eyes
French photographer Florian Beaudenon's series Instant Life offers a voyeuristic peek into the homes and lives of different men, women, and families, inviting viewers to inspect their belongings and behaviors from a bird’s-eye view.
i have zero patience for these things:
- slow internet
- 14 year olds who think theyre edgy bc they smoke weed on weekends
- screaming babies
AW SHIT SON
'Coalition Government Colouring and Activity Book' - Tom Pride
Colour Iain’s face a deep shade of cock
there needs to be a cooking show in which tv chefs go into student flats or houses and have to cook a full 3 course meal only using ingredients and equipment they can find in the kitchen